Welcome!

Hi, thanks for stopping by. I hope that you enjoy the blog and find it helpful. There are new posts every Sunday (although sometimes a little later). To get in touch with any questions or suggestions, please email searchlight.blogger@gmail.com and one of the administrators will get back to you as soon as possible.

Sunday 1 January 2017

New Year

Happy New Year!!! As we enter the New Year, we can continue to look forward to the soon coming of our Lord. At this time of year, many of us make New Years Resolutions. Perhaps you've broken one already? I notice that when people make resolutions, they put 'I will...'. At once, there is obvious failure. How can we do anything in our own strength? One verse shows us who we must depend on: 'I can do all things  through Christ who strengthens me' Philippians 4:13.

No comments:

Post a Comment